thumbnail to enlarge
Stock Code MPB01
Certificate number 1201, dated 21st January 1927 for 24 shares of capital
stock. This Ohio-based paving brick manufacturing company was formed in 1902
by the merger of the Imperial Shale Paving Brick Company and the Royal Brick
Company. Peak production was in 1923 when they shipped 92 million paving
bricks. MPBC were responsible for providing the facades of 210 East Pearson
and Chatelaine Tower Apartments, both in Chicago
Issued to Eva Nist, guardian of Martin H
Hunker, with the actual handwritten signatures of the president and
secretary of the company.
Vignette of eagle at
top of the certificate. Ornate orange border.
Certificate size is
29 cm high x 21 cm wide (12" x 8.5"). It will be mounted in a mahogany frame, with
gold inlay, size 31 cm high x 39 cm wide.
The certificate is shown unframed as all items
are mounted to order.
S - Original