Certificate number 6990,
for 100 ordinary shares of 5/- each in this Bradford based
textile manufacturer. Issued to Harry Newbatt of Kinlock, St
James Avenue, Sutton, Surrey on 21st March 1928. Blue and white
certificate with ornate blue border and imprint of company seal.
Actual handwritten signatures of two directors. The company was
wound up in 1931 and the assets sold to A & S Henry & Co.
Certificate size is 32 cm
wide x 27 cm high. It will be double mounted in a mahogany
frame, with gold inlay.