Certificate number 319, for 1
share of preferred capital stock in this engineering company,based in
Shelby, Ohio. Issued to
Harold Hawk on
March 24th 1927. Actual handwritten signatures of A C Morse,
President, together with the Company Secretary.
During World War II the company
manufactured seamless aircraft tubing together with gun mounts and
cast armour for tanks. It was acquired by the Copperweld Steel
Company in 1952 and by 1953 its plant had an annual capacity of
43,000 tons of mechanical tubing and 8,400 tons of welded steel
Certificate size is
high x 30 cm wide (8.5" x 12.5").