Trustees Corporation Ltd, an investment trust incorporated in
December 1887. In 1917 it changed its name from The Trustees,
Executors and Securities Insurance Corporation. Now known as
Henderson Smaller Companies Investment Trust.
4340 for 36 units of ordinary stock of 5/- each. Red and white
certificate with ornate left hand scrollwork andh imprint of company seal.
Henry Carley Jones of 62 Killieser Avenue, Streatham Hill, London