Certificate number B486, dated 16th November 1916 for 41 shares of capital
stock in this New York based water company, incorporated in 1899. In 1938
the companies assets were purchased by the city of Utica.
Issued to P A Sittig, with the actual handwritten signatures of the President and Treasurer of the company.
Vignette of lake at
top of the certificate. Ornate orange border. Imprint of the official seal of
Certificate size is
29 cm wide x 19 cm high (12" x 8").