Certificate number 747, dated
24th July 1893, for
£12/10- of 6% debenture stock in this South African diamond
mine, which was formed in 1890. Blue and white certificate with ornate left hand
scrollwork. Issued to Lieut. Col. Charles Arthur Wynne
Finch (1841-1903) with the original signatures of two directors and
the company secretary. Wound up in December 1893.
Certificate size is
cm high x 31 cm wide (10" x 13").